Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hunter's track; boys cuddle.

Remember the pumpkin muffins with cheesecake frosting I said I made this week? Yup. They were this yummy:



Here are some shots of Ben and Hunter eating organic pop-tarts. I found some made with whole grains. I'm not too anal about what I feed the kids, but givingthem whole grains v. white bread w/ zero nutrients is important to me.

I love this picture:


I told Ben, "smile." This is what I got:



In a pictureless post earlier this week I mentioned how Hunter has learned to build his own train tracks. Here are some picture of Hunter concentrating on building his track.



The track going around the table was made by Ben and Joey--it's their ritual to build a track around the table. The gray road track was built by Ben, too, for Hunter to use. But, all that time Hunter was working on his own track with every stray piece he could find. He did this whole thing by himself! So cool.


During our blizzard this week Ben and Joey got cuddly in our big chair. I snuck in to snap this picture, before I was caught, and Ben sat up. Aren't they adorable. Best friends, and often like brothers.



No comments: