Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gift Ideas

The holiday season is upon us, and I am enjoying making Christmas gifts for people all over our country. I love Etsy so much. I thought I would post a few items I can make that are not currently listed in the ol' Etsy shop.

Chunky Soft Cowl in Charcoal. Also available in a brown red mix, bright red, turquoise and green mix, silver and taupe mix, brown, and creamy white. $35

The Super Cowl- available in a wide variety of colors, including this chartruese, and also navy, charcoal, black, red, eggplant, pale blue, ginger, cobalt, blends of brown and green, cream, light marble gray, cranberry, fig, pale pink, taupe, barley, grass, raspberry, pumpkin, spice, and more... $40



The lightweight cowl- available in aqua, purple, black, black and red blends, pink, and green blends. $25





Happy shopping!

No comments: