Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I know I've been neglecting the family blog. This time of year I neglect everything, my own hygiene, house cleaning, the kids, the dad, the pets, I even forget to eat sometimes (that's saying something, folks)... but the flowers look great!


Here's my littlest bear with his camoflauge sunglasses on his water slide. He has mud on his face. Adorable, I know. Almost makes me forget the fat lip he gave me yesterday... he threw DVD case at my face when I told him we had to finish watching Ben's show. Yup. I'm get thicker skin everyday folks.



Here's Hunter with his kittens. Hunter had long since decided he wasn't going to eat his sandwich, so Tabatha moved in for the taking. She was chowin', too. She's one tough barn cat!





Turns out Hunter and Tabatha are a match made in heaven. As you can see here, Hunter loves her so much. He still called her "Eye-Eye." All cats are called by this name actually. I think it came from me trying to teach him 'Meow' in a high pitched voice.
She says, "Okay, I held still for your stupid pictures, now can you keep the stinky little one from squeezing me so tight?"
This is one cute kitten.
Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg, I love the one of the kitten and Hunter eating off the table! Too cute!