Tuesday, June 3, 2008

As Easy as 1,2,3...

Hunter has been making attempts to climb into the clubhouse all spring without avail. He's sat by envious when the big boys get up onto the second level and play. This week his attempts proved successful, and he made it up into the clubhouse. I was just on the other side of the fence when I saw him scaling the climbing wall. Ben yelled, "Mom, Hunter made it up in my clubhouse! He did it!" I ran so fast even the neighbor came over to say, "I didn't know you could run that fast!" I said, "I didn't either!"

He's since made up this climbing wall about 5 dozen times, and slipped down the slide with ease and joy. Needless to say, I've been spending a lot of time standing in this spot this last few days.














He's one happy lil' dude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost summer? It's 91 in Kentucky today. Already. Don't feel bad for me though -- I haven't had to shovel any snow for almost 5 years now. :)

XOXO -Misty