Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hunter and his lil' kittens.

So Hunter and his little kitten are getting along swimmingly. Tabatha is very patient, and willing to ride around in various vehicles and vessels of Hunter's chosing. I found her napping, no doubt exhausted from Hunter's escapades, under a pillow looking about as cute as you can. Maybe she was hiding out? LOL.



I swear, she's yawning here, saying, 'My God, I need my beauty sleep kid?' Hilarious.

You can see Hunter has a few scratches from her on his forearm. But he doesn't seem to mind, he still picks her up and goes on his merry way.
I don't think I was able to report that Tabatha turned out to be fully potty trained folks. So not only is she the best toddler companion around, but she's making mom happy, too.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments: