Saturday, July 14, 2007

Workout Me

So I figured out the cost for continuing to post images to the blog is insanely reasonable; next week I will be purchasing "space" to continue to post pictures here.

Meanwhile, we joined a gym. The whole family. And they watch the kids for us while we workout. Too rad. I went this morning for the first time (Theo's has a drill weekend), and I was expecting to be way out of shape, huffing and puffing. Not the case! I went on the trusty ellipitical trainer for an hour, switching intensity from 1-5 and incline from 7-10. Not the most intense workout, but for a beginner it was enough to make me sweat a whole towel's worth of ick.

I walked my normal nearly 3 mile walk yesterday, added veggies to last night's dinner to bulk it up, and I've implemented my old 7:30pm rule... years ago when I dieted I did not let myself eat after 7:30 pm. Last night, we got home from the grocery store at 7:40, and even though I had not had a weight watcher's dessert yet, I did not eat anything at all.

So this is day three of really taking my health seriously. The best part? For some reason, I don't feel hungry right now. Eating controlled portions isn't making me feel like I'm starving or dizzy. Thank heavens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I knew you could do it:) Perfect time for you to get some "alone time" away from the kids too!!

I've been pretty good with my WW. I got off of it a little for a few days but today I'm back on track.