Thursday, January 25, 2007

Two-Pagers






I don't like to do two page layouts. There, I said it. They take up so much space & materials . I strive to put as many pictures on one 12 x 12 page as possible. But sometimes there are just too many pictures I want to feature to get the story across. These are a few of the two page layouts I have completed in the last few months. Pictures are from last fall and summer. Love the colors. Some of the greatest picture-taking days we had all summer. It is also hard to get pictures of these 2-page layouts to share with you... sorry they are all crooked. All my lines are straight. Take my word for it. You get the idea. (I figured out that if you click on the pictures you can see them HUGE; you can even read my journaling and probably see some of my glue smudges).

No comments: