Friday, January 19, 2007

Leena Rocks!





So Does Adam. Leena and Adam visited last Sunday and it was a great time. Leena got me stick my butter-greased hands under the skin of a naked raw chicken, and we used a ricer to make smooth garlic mashed tatoes. Nifty tool. Leena brought me her homemade truffles. A little sweet wine, a little small talk, a great movie (Garden State). Oh, and did I mention the mounds of leftovers we pigged-out on? Love Food. Love how much Leena loves food. I will miss you both, but am so excited to learn more about Australia (Leena and Adam move in like 20 days; Leena is going to study food writing there). And hopefully they'll send me some tim tams (Australian cookies that are apparently YUM). You'll be back in no time!

1 comment:

Leena said...

Thanks Jamie! You rock too! I'm just sad that moving means I can't see those cute little boys for a while...but I promise to send you greetings from down under as often as possible!