Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I intend...

It is one of my New Year's Resolutions to be more internet savvy. I would like to have a "cool" blog, one that reflects who I am. I want to showcase my pictures, my family. Most importantly, I'd like to share my scrapbooks online. I have been journaling or scrapbooking all my life and I have a lot to say and lot to show. Since having children, I scrapbook daily; my husband is the only person who is regularly subjected to admiring my work (in the job description). It is so rare folks get up to our house to visit. Once people are here I want to show them my books... and I have a dozen or more books filled with the last 6 years of my life. So far no one has the mental capacity to sit with my books for THAT long. So, here we go, my pages online where you can view them on your own time, and at your own pace. By tonight I should have some pages posted. Gotta love to internet.

No comments: