Thursday, January 18, 2007

My 07' Resolutions

Yeah. I have not had too many problems so far. This year there are a lot them. I share them with you so you can hold me to them. Wish me luck:

-Stop biting my nails; grow them nails strong
-say bye-bye to the baby weight
-minimize swearing
-play with the boys as much as possible
-become more internet savvy
-rid/use all the unused items in the house
-learn to knit (ahem, Caitlin, come help me?)
-take me-time
-more baths w/candles
-floss even more
-excercise
-have a healthy garden, and learn to use my herbs
-call people back/reply to e-mails more rapidly
-make art everyday
-no soda

Theo's include getting a buck this fall, fish more, and training Laura to be a huntin' dog. He's also promised to bathe the dog a lot! Yay! Those are the ones I thought he wouldn't mind me sharing.

No comments: