Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions!

I always try to make a few New Year's Resolutions. Avoiding silly things, and focusing more on the directions I would like to take my life next. I find they help me focus, and give me things to work toward. With our pending move, I really feel like I can make some good goals this year.

1. Lose at least the next 44 lbs, if not more.
2. Declutter. Process already in progress.
3. Learn to crochet.
4. Make an afghan.
5. Finish the quilt I started.
6. Learn to knit socks.
7. Print 3 years worth of pictures, and get reasonably caught up on scrapbooking.
8. Walk regularly.
9. Track my food and...
10. ...wear my pedometer, everyday, starting tomorrow! Keep steps above 8,000 everyday!
11. Start a savings account.
12. Successfully transplant my garden favorites to our new location.
13. Grow my business on Etsy.

Happy New Year!

No comments: