Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Early Christmas in Chicago

This year we had our Christmas celebration with our family in Chicago the weekend before Christmas this year. We had a great time, and a nice meal, too.




The boys got Elefun from Aunt Di and Uncle Tom, and apparently it's fun for all ages. Here, dad and Uncle Kevin play with the kiddos.




Hunter cheats.



Theo sports his present.


Hunter eats one of the cookies Uncle Jason decorated.


I stepped outside for a few minutes to get some pictures of the ice storm they had that week. Look at these spruce trees!




The River Birch was making music there was so much ice.


Dripping.


Back inside Hunter pretends to be Buzz Lightyear with Uncle Jason as his launch pad.




My man and me.




Awww....


We really are way too cute together. Here's me and my big little brother.




Hunter and his momma.




Brother love.



The first of a million Christmas posts to come...

No comments: