Monday, November 10, 2008

The benefits of having an uncle who is a giant.

As most of you know my brother Jason moved in with this August. He completed his Firefighter 1 class a few weeks ago and is training with our local on-call fire station as well as taking more fire classes, too. He's been an awesome addition to our family, watching the boys, playing with them everyday, and helping me around he house with dishes, or trash. I love his company, and I also think him and Theo make awesome brothers, too. When Theo's gone, I know Jason will be a great role model for the boys, teaching them sporty, boyhood, and manly things in their Dad's absence. I snapped some pictures of Jason playing with the boys outside about 2 weeks ago and thought you'd like to see them. :)



Thank you for being awesome, Uncle Jason!

No comments: