Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wackos

Yesterday afternoon Ben came running out of the bathroom wearing this:


Yes, these are dad's underwear. His lovely boxer briefs. Don't worry, they're not dirty. Although we keep our laundry in the bathroom hamper, Ben found these in one of Theo's notorious clothes-I'll-wear-later piles. He leaves these all around the house, for after work, before bed, after the shower, when I get home, whatever. You can usually find a pile in the entry hall and in the bathroom, often beside our bed on the floor. Ben found dad's skivies in the pile, and, naturally, tried them on. LOL.

Lucky for Theo they're a black pair, so they look nice and, um, well kept. LOL.

In other news, Hunter was cute this morning.
Who woulda thunk it?
I was talking to my mom on the phone, drinking my coffee. Hunter began to babble, and my mom said, "Ask him where Grandma is." So I said to Hunter, "Where's grandma?" His answer is always the same, "Home." Grandma hear's his response, and says, "Tell him Grandma's at work like daddy." I say to Hunter, "Grandma's at work, just like daddy." He gives me this face:
Hilarious. Like, what the hell is my grandma doing at work? I know, Hunter, she should be retired and living here with us so we could play all day. Never fear, Grandma will be here in a month and a half to play. Yipee.
While I had Hunter there I thought I'd get a few more shots. He looks darn cute in this light, all spread across the dining room table.



Have a great day everyone!

No comments: