Saturday, December 15, 2007

How much is that Doggie in the Window?

She was free, and now we know why, LOL. Sure, this dog can do any command you can think of: sit, stay, lay down, roll over, speak... but I'm beginning to think Theo commanded her to drive me bat-shit. She follows me everywhere. She spits up her food. She snores. She'll grab people food right out of your hand. She begs. She chew things like my childoohd rocking chair, puzzle pieces, etc. She sheds. She does lesbo dog humpin' with Laura all day. She's peed in the house a few times! Sigh. Things are getting better though. The humping is kind of funny. She starting to learn the drill. I let her out like once an hour. I vacuum everyday, and I make her sit and stay in the dining room when we eat. And Santa said he's bringing her a bone to chew. She cracks me up, too... when we let her out she wants to come back in immediately (in contrast to Laurn, who would run around in the snow for hours if we let her). Tex actually climbed up on the deck storage box and got in the window like this:


Aww... sure you can come in, little lady.

No comments: