Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Day At Home

We didn't do anything on Christmas Day. We stayed around the house, played with toys... relaxed in preparation for that grueling 3-day work week coming up. LOL. Oh, but I did take pictures.

Heaven forbid Hunter wear pants on Jesus' birthday?

H playing with those race cars he loves so much.

I tried to get some picture of me and my cuddle bugger:
Surprisingly Ben was more cooperative.

I love this picture of Ben, he looks like such a big boy.
He ate soft candy canes all day, and had this red ring around his mouth most of the time.
He loves this new gun target toy.

I had to share my gift from Auntie Di, the necklace and bracelet are her own creations, I love them!
And this is the bracelet Theo and the boys bought me. Pretty huh?
And a more successful than usual attempt at getting the boys in one picture together. Maybe it's Christmas, but it looks like they love each other? You can see Hunter is saying, "cheese!" by the position of his mouth. Too cute.

4 comments:

stitheet said...

7a replica bags meaning replica bags turkey replica bags online pakistan

nesithusm said...

page bag replica high quality you could try this out gucci replica bags my latest blog post best replica bags

seannee said...

Read More Here site web go to this web-site go to this site official source here

stoorin said...

replica bags new york visit homepage u5d10r0p17 replica bags forum replica bags qatar you could try here i2m41q9r92 replica bags ebay helpful site x4o71a4f20 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags vuitton f4n59i1b85