Saturday, December 15, 2007

Everyday moments; great pictures.

Hunter sat and ate an apple in our big comfy chair yesterday. I love capturing the everyday moments like this; great for scrapbooking.


Ben ate his apple on the floor; I found the light to be perfect, so I laid on my stomach in the corner of the room and snapped some pictures of him, too.



Hunter didn't like that the attention shifted to Ben, so he came and plopped down in Ben's spot and said, "cheese!" LOL. Little ham. So I proceeded to take pictures of Hunter in that same good light.
Ben was sitting in the chair. He was pretending his bowl was like his space mask or something, and he was signaling with his hand and saying something to me. I can't remember what, but it was funny as hell. Oh! I remember, he said he was the "scriptions" person (Walgreens drive-thru perscription person). He said something like, "Thank you for getting scriptions." Then he tld me, "Here, mommy, catch the scriptions!" He's throwing them with his other hand. LOL. He's so strange sometimes. Very funny.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: