Sunday, June 17, 2012

I decoupaged my weight watcher's journal.

I've been using this ugly plain canvas journal for tracking my weight watcher's points for the year- on /off of course. It was getting ugly; a little spilled coffee, pen smudges... Yesterday I decided to make it pretty. I'm still only have way through it, afterall. And I like pretty things.

I'm determined to stay as motivated as possible. I've been in this visious 2 weeks on track, 4 weeks off track cycle all year resulting in the gaining and losing the same 12 or so pounds over and over. Feeling like a hamster on a wheel, and I'm tired of it. So, I grabbed an inspirational quotation from an old stack of rub ons, some feminine paper, and some appropriate stickers and revitalized my tracking journal. I am so happy with how it turned out! Here is the front and back, laid flat:

This is the front. The sticker in top left hand corner says, "Worth it."














Here is the back:


















I'm 15-point-something pounds down, and on track again. Now hopefully I'll have some great weight loss news to report soon.

No comments: