Monday, August 30, 2010

Longing for Fall? Scrapbook!

Round about this time of each season, about 2/3 of the way through, I begin longing for the next season. I enjoy the craving, the anticipation of the change. During our camping trip to Northern Wisconsin I spotted several trees that had already shown signs of fall colors. My heart does a little pitter patter... for fall may be my most favorite time, but there is nothing I can do to make it arrive any quicker. Enter: scrapbooking.
I can easily satify this craving with a dip into some old photo boxes and my trusty scrapbook supplies. I tend to buy everything on clearance, so the next time I go to pull out a certain type of supply there is something new-to-me in the box.
Last week I squeezed in a little bit of scrapbooking Fall 2008.
This two-pager goes in the family album.

This layout about Hunter goes in his personal album.

Same with this other layout about Hunter.


I want to share this layout here, but because it features a member of our family who does not like to have her image online, I blocked her face with a piece of chipboard. :) Love the patchwork I did in the background here, using all scraps from my scrap basket.

Happy scrapping!

No comments: