Thursday, February 4, 2010

So jealous of the girlie scraps!

I've been fighting a cold the last two days, and I've decided rest is necessary. I get bored just laying around, so I love to explore the web. I keep extensive bookmarks when I find things I like. My favorites bar runs across the top of my screen and is loaded lovely categories like "home," "scrapbooking," and "gardening," each tab loaded with blogs galore. I thought I'd link you all to a few blogs I am loving lately. The inspiration is just the cure for winter blues, and when I am feeling good enough to sit up, I plan to scrap.

How girlie-wonderful is this round textured embellishment I found on Serendipity? This blog os loaded with other goodies, too. I can't wait to try and make one of these with my stash!



I laughed when I saw this framed phrase on Cheryl Manz's "Dream In Color" Blog . I need to put one of these in front of me all day long, lol. Definately making my own version of this, I'm thinking perhaps an artsy banner?





This fabulous feminine layout has me longing to scrap pictures of my grandma and mommy's weddings. I found this layout on the Creative Therapy blog. Awesome blog to check out! So in love with the little strip of pom pom trim in the top corner!

How cute are these little embellishments I found on the fabulous and colorful Dear Lizzy blog? I am excited because this cutesy look can easily be translated to little boy pages. I can't wait to make my own take on this:

Happy scrapping to you!

2 comments:

gina said...

I really love all this stuff-if only I knew how to make it!

Jamie Rex said...

You don't have to make it! You can buy it. Most of these links should include product websites or brand names. Many of the them should be available at Archiver's in Orland P. In fact, I think most of the cute things I showed are pre-made embellishements. :)
I'm just cheap and broke, so I use the tools I have collected over the years to make what I can't afford. :)
To make a scalloped circle, or regular circle, I use my giant "punch" tools, mostly from Michaels and Joann's, or my "Slice" cutting machine, by Making Memories.