Thursday, February 25, 2010

The rest of the pinwheel pages.

I am definately headed to the scrapbook room sometime today, I have the urge to make things. After a week of creativity lacking, I am stoked. Totally sealed the deal when the boys wanted to look through daddy's Iraq scrapbook this morning, and then asked, "Where is the Mickey Mouse one, mom?" You know mom, the one from the trip to Disneyland we took over 2 years ago... Yeah I am lame mom, and I am so working on finishing that album today. Hunter even brought me the embellishments and pictures, proving he knows his way around my scrapbook room way too well.

Anyhoot, here are the rest of the layouts from those adorable little boy pinwheels I fashioned last week. I will be making a tutorial on how to make the pinwheels this week, so get your paper scraps ready. ;)

You can click on each one to enlarge them for a better view.


Pardon the slight peak at Hunter's winky. He doesn't like clothes.
Update on the Weight Loss: I lost 1.6 lbs this week, totalling 15.2 gone so far. Feeling good, and ready for another successful week to come.
Have a long post coming full of pictures of a romantic mini-album I finished last week.
Happy scrapping all!

No comments: