Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dane County Farmer's Market with Leena and Adam

Almost as soon as we got back from California I got my fix of Leena time. Adam and Leena came up for an night to play, and we a delightful time chatting and eating, of course. On Saturday morning we went to the local farmer's market and picked up some serious goodies. I share these here, and on the garden blog (soon), b/c Ben has a serious crush on Leena. It's so cute!
Here's Leena and Adam in front of the Capitol.

Ben hauls Leena over to a water fountain on the street corner.

Ben insisted on holding Leena's hand all day long.

Leena found these free zuchini squash. We brought this big guy home, divided it up, and I made heaps of bread with it. I do mean heaps.


Thanks for the visit guys, I hope we get to see you again soon. Apple farms? Pumpkin patches? Lots to do up here this time of year!

No comments: