Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Day!

I turned 32 earlier this week, but Theo was working in Minnesota- so we celebrated today. He made me a huge dinner (anything I wanted, he said!) of BBQ'd chicken, pasta salad with sun dried tomato and artichokes, stuffed mushrooms, and potato salad- so delicious. Tons leftover for tomorrow's brats, too. Yum. And it would not be my birthday without a rainbow chip frosted cake. I worked in the yard all day long- said hello to a ton of perennials and bulbs coming up. I woke up at 1:50 am, and I'm still sitting her typing at almost 8pm. Wild what digging in the dirt does to me, makes me feel alive. She enjoyed the spring day with a sunbath also. Our Laura Lu. And these two made the most adorable birthday cards for me- I will hav to photograph the and post them here soon. Adorable! Happy spring!

No comments: