Friday, October 8, 2010

More Pumpkins on a Field Trip

As a stay-at-home mom I have been lucky enough to drive on several preschool field trips over the last few years. It should come as no surprise that one my very favorite places to tag along is the pumpkin patch. I have been to this particular one before, and I love their selection and animals.
Hunter could not be cuter in this newest hat- knit my me with wool and alpaca yarn. So in love with this yarn and his hat!!!

New this year, a wagon ride.

View of the Hermanson homestead from the wagon ride.

Love these guys!


Sheep!

Piggy tails.

Tons of different pumpkins!
And Hans the St. Bernard.

Mr. Attitude.

Saucy little smile, right?

And my favorite part of the day? The cross-eyed kitten.


Someday I will have my own farm. Mark my words.
Happy Fall, y'all!

No comments: