Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I can already smell the clove like smell of these pinks coming soon! Isn't this silvery foliage great? I know I usually keep this kind of stuff to the garden blog, but I'm sure everyone can appreciate spring growth!
 I can't wait to see the outcome of all the columbines I have coming along. Two years ago I winter sowed a bunch of seeds (in milk jugs on the back porch). The first year they did not bloom, as expected, but this year I should see them all make flowers. For now, I'm enjoying the little cabbage like leaves.
 Can't wait to use up this rhubarb!!! On the list, strawberry rhubarb pie, and crumble.
On a delicious side note, have you tried the new Yoplait Freezer Smoothies? We saw them on Biggest Loser a few weeks ago, and ran out. I finally got around to making one, and OH MY! I made the chocolate banana, and added 2T of peanut butter. Yum, yum, and yum. I will making these all the time!!!

No comments: