Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December is flying by...

I just barely finished putting up all the decorations for the season. here are my two favorite spots in the house this year: the hutch in the dining room, loaded with vintage ornaments, and topped with a garland, lights, banner, and some metal stars I usually keep in the garden.
My dining room table. The center hurricane is filled with my collection of vintage glass ornaments. The rest with birch candles. The trees are a family heirloom. two glitter vintage-looking decorations both from Cracker Barrel, different years. Lots of candles. Pine scented.

The boys got a great laugh the other night when Ben put on Hunter's pajamas, and they were way too small.



And here's a nice everyday shot of Ben doing his homework with dad. He is reading everything in sight now.


Hope you're all having a fabulous December.

3 comments:

gina said...

I love that your hutch is your canvas for every season. I'm starting to do something similar! I swear every xmas pic you post of your home makes me want to curl up on your couch with a blanket and some hot tea. Can i come over to relax...ppppppleaseeeee!

Jamie Rex said...

Yes, yes, yes!!!! We curl up a lot here. Got this heated blanket for the couch, and it's my new favorite spot in the house.

crystal cotton bed sheets said...

I just barely finished putting up all the decorations for the season. here are my two favorite spots in the house this year: the hutch in the dining room, loaded with vintage ornaments, and topped with a garland, lights, banner, and some metal stars I usually keep in the garden.industrial sewing factory ,
stitching units near me ,