Friday, August 14, 2009

Milwaukee Zoo w/ Grandma

During my mom's visit in late June, early July we made sure to visit the Milwaukee Zoo. I took a billion photos, and I'm sharing just a few here.




Feeding the giraffe's again. The boys really love this!









My girlfriend Casey and her two kiddos joined us at the zoo.
We took a train ride around the zoo.




This is the butterfly garden. How cool is this?

Ben asked to have his picture take in front of this garden in the farm area.









And my favorite shot of the day? This guy. How funny is this?

Happy Summer, all!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That gorilla picture is amazing. Your photos are impossibly great! You capture moments so fantastically! Next time I come visit you should take some headshot/promoshots of me - could be a new career for you...
love you so!
katie