Friday, February 6, 2009

Lately...

We've all been up to our own stuff, keeping busy to fend off the winter doldrums. I've just finished another scarf, and I like it so much that I'm going to make a hat to match. The color is jarring, and not my normal earthtone pallet, but it's so soft, and it reminds me of the ocean.


I took care of another thing on my 30-thing to do before I'm 30 list, and finally found a fabulous antique stepback cupboard to house all of my china, crystal, and Mikasa classes. I found this on Craigslist, and it's the most beautiful, wonderful, cupboard I could have ever asked for.


One of my amaryllis bulbs, which I force indoors in the winter time, is open and looking beautiful on the dining room table.





This little one has been taking out all of the umbrellas everyday. I guess he's ready for spring.




This bug guy is back to work, and working hard. He's already doing weekend duty, too. I just want him to be home with some darn time off. :)


Hunter's also been playing with his Buzz "Hybert," a.k.a. Buzz Lightyear. This guy, and his ship, have to rank somewhere near #1 for Hunter.




Laura has been soaking up the winter snow. She's definately a winter dog, you'll never see her as happy as she is when she's in the snow. With each winter warm up (20F) she's outside running and sniffing about, and it's hard to pull her inside. She is queen of the yard, you know.








And Ben has been busy, busy, busy. He's discovered activity books, and he's plowing through them like their nothing. He completed a Thomas activity book filled with connect the dots and such last week, and now he's into a Bert and Ernie Math book, and he LOVES it. I'd say he did more than 75% of it yesterday alone. We're signing him up for ice skating lessons, and he's been having playtime with his BFF McKenzie, all the time.
So, we're all good. I hope you are all good, too.

No comments: