Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Kiddos Around the House

Not a very eventful weekend. Good quality time at home with one another. Hunter was still under the weather from the Bear's game, and by Saturday morning Ben and Daddy joined the sick list. They all just felt weak, a feverish, and had head colds, nothing too serious. Hunter bounced back by Monday morning, and Ben's doing very well today. Theo says he still feels a little sick, but better. I got the sickness last night. I have post-nasal drip, which is my least favorite thing in the world to have. I'm fighting this cold with everything I have; I will win.


We spent the weekend prepping for our upcoming trip. We grabbed a few needed things, emptied the video camera, and I prepped the garden for a potential early frost while we're away. I have all of our vacation clothes set out, ready to be packed. I did laundry, and we rented movies (Kickin' It Old School made me laugh a lot more than I expected, I was not impressed with Employee of the Month, and World Trade Center was just something I was not ready to watch). I caught the last half of the Roast of Flava Flav, and I nearly pissed myself--Snoop was hilarious, and that crazy Lisa Lampinelli was awesome, too.

Here are some pictures from our weekend. I grabbed some walmart sunglasses for Hunter.


Ben did a whole lot of this all weekend:


Hunter is really into summersaults:


Hunter loves to pretend he's on the phone:


A lot of cuddling took place this weekend:

This is the boys favorite puppet. They love it when we make it talk.
Hunter has figured out how to build towers with his blocks. I snapped this picture yesterday morning.
Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: