Monday, February 25, 2008

Tribute to Papa

This last weekend we lost our beloved Papa Daum, my stepfather Dave's dad. He'd been battling his health for as long as I'd known him, he was a long time cancer survivor, but since Christmas he's been in the hospital fighting a number of health related issues. Saturday evening he passed away. I've been compiling pictures last night, and this morning, and I thought I'd share a few of my favorites here. We're headed to Chicago for services this week, and I'm making a collage of sorts. I will be scanning some older pictures, and posting those later today/tonight.


Thanksgiving 2004, with Ben 2 months old.



July of 2005 with Ben (9 months old)

Papa with his wife, our Grandma Chris.
Here is a great picture of Papa with this two oldest sons, Tom pictured on the left and Dave on the right.
Christmas 2006 with his youngest son, my "uncle" Kevin.
I think this is 2007, early, Hunter looks about 9 months old.


July of 2007, my mom and Jason visit, and we celebrate Papa's birthday.

We love you, Papa Daum.

No comments: