Thursday, August 16, 2007

Next time you need to melt chocolate...

...just ask Hunter to help you. Apparently his hands work great! This afternoon I gave Hunter his first Hershey kiss. Don't worry, I haven't deprived him of chocolate--he's had fudge, brownies, and most recently he dipped into Ben and Joey's bags of M & M's and fell in love, blue and red drool and all. He's just never had a kiss. I usually have one after lunch, and he caught me today. He immediately begged for some. Okay, I thought, I guess we could give you one. I grabbed the camera, but not wipes or napkins. You'd think I became a mom yesterday- such an amatuer move. He loved his kiss.

These adorable new cat slippers came off just seconds after I saw how trashed his hands were getting.

He was clearly enjoying himself.

Yay, chocolate.

He stood up and put his hands on the door. Teehee.
Bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so your kid, jamie. smeared with chocolate and deliriously happy:)